- Q: How do I become a Distributor?
- A: The easiest way to join is to sign up using our online Join Now system along with any product purchase order at minimum quantity @ company norms.
- Q: Does it cost anything to Join?
- A: No, becoming a Nutema direct Distributor is completely free.
- Q: Can I still buy products without joining as a Distributor?
- A: Yes, simply you can PURCHASE through OUR WELLNESS ADVISOR as a retail customer.
- Q: What is the minimum purchasing order?
- A: For retail customers there is no minimum order. There is at single product order for all retail customers.
- Q: Can I return products?
- A: Distributors can return defective product within 30 days of the date of purchase. Retail customers can return product for any reason within 30 days from the date of purchase. See Company Policies, section 3, for more details.
- Q: What is the earning potential of a Nutema direct Distributor?
- A: The earning potential is really up to you. Some Distributors work the business part-time to help supplement their income, while others work the business full-time earning substantial incomes.
- Q: Who do I contact if I have more questions?
- A: For further questions, please contact Distributor Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Q. what is the minimum order purchasing to advisor?
- A: For wellness advisor minimum at single purchase possible at any time.
Q: What is the transportation charges at single order?
A. Below Rs 9000 product order applicable for transport charges , for starting 0 to 500 km will charge 0.50paise above 500 km @ o.60 paise only. ( kilometer paise only applicable for 400 km above) otherwise Minimum transitive charge @ Rs 150(or Rs 21 per kg interstate, other state Rs 28 per kg.) whichever is lower will be taken.
Q: Can I register vat?
A: Yes below 60000 per month turnover not applicable, above 60000 register your local vat.
Q. I eat healthy foods. Why should I supplement?
A. Unfortunately, even if you’re eating right, you’re still probably not getting enough vitamins and nutrients from your diet for optimum health. Many of today’s foods don’t pack the nutritional punch they did years ago. According to a report published in the Journal of HortScience, the average vegetable found in today’s supermarket is anywhere from 5% to 40% lower in minerals (including magnesium, iron, calcium and zinc) than those harvested just 50 years ago.
The decline is attributed to modern crops being harvested faster, giving them less time to absorb nutrients, and the use of fertilizers that may interfere with a plant’s ability to take up nutrients. That’s why nutritional supplements are so essential to maintaining health and vitality. In 2002, the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) began advising all adults to take multivitamins to help prevent such common chronic illnesses as cancer, heart disease and osteoporosis.
“Most people do not consume an optimal amount of all vitamins by diet alone. It appears prudent for all adults to take vitamin supplements,” according to the statement in JAMA. Physicians are paying attention. Did you know that 72 percent of physicians personally use dietary supplements? Obviously, supplementing is an ideal road map for health.
Reliv nutritional supplements are not considered a food item, nor should Nutema direct products be consumed instead of food. Nutema direct nutritional supplements are meant to enhance one’s overall wellbeing by providing optimal levels of nutrition in addition to the foods they eat.
Q. Can I take Nutema while I am pregnant or nursing?
A. We have testimonials from many women who have consumed Nutema essential nutritional products before, during and after their pregnancies with excellent results. In fact, most report easier pregnancies and faster recovery while getting balanced nutrition from the products. However, you should show the products to your physician for approval before starting a Nutema during pregnancy.